This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
The coursework covers Azure architecture, design and connectivity patterns, and choosing the right storage solution for your development needs.
What You’ll Learn：
- Learn common Azure application design and connectivity patterns
- Measuring and planning throughput, and data access structure
- Learn about Azure networking topologies
Module 1: Select an appropriate compute solution
- Take advantage of appropriate design and connectivity patterns
Module 2: Design for hybrid technologies
- Virtual networking
- Hybrid networking
Module 3: Select an appropriate storage solution
- Address durability of data
- Measure and plan throughput and structure of data access